Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ok Ok Ok

Here you guys go. Just one more thing for you to read and one more thing to distract you from listening to your teachers & doing your homework. I'm not going to be held reliable for this distraction, so this entry will not be long at all!! Here's the skinny on a few things:
Sunday Prime Time: Bring as many friends as you can on Sunday - it's really disappointing when we have less people in our class than the nursery....come on those kids can't even dress themselves!! (Plus this Sunday is the church's turkey dinner - you get a yummy free lunch!)
Wednesday Rocker: Let's try to pack out the youth room - we're just about there, but if we can hit 30 youth we will move into the sanctuary - SCORE!!!
Christmas Play: Memorize what I gave you & if you didn't get a script yet be ready you'll get yours Sunday - so BE THERE!!
Leadership Team: Remember what we talked about after the service last night - start showing up - excuses are like butts - everyone has them and they all stink, so stop giving me excuses and just man up and be in church.
EVERYONE: Thank you for coming last night and think about what we talked about - TRUST.
Leave me a comment on this topic:
Why is trust important and how can you regain trust with other people?
OK - get back to listening to your teacher and remember that you are possibly the only bright spot in someones life, so keep shinning!! C-ya Sunday!!

4 comments:

Trevella said...

wow ur good amy u were distracting me form my home work but it will be ok. I will try to be there on Sunday if i can if my mother members to wake me up like last time she forgot to wake me and trudy up, so ur wise girl will be there hold that agents me.

penguin said...

That was a great lesson you thought us yesterday. It really got my attention last night.

Duffychic said...

Trust is important because you have to be able to trust people you are around to feel comfortable and if you don't trust the one's that your around on a daily basis who can you trust.
To gain it back you can do all you can to make the person you are trying to gain trust from see that you are worthy of trusting.

Girl Power!! said...

Um..I'm not sure how you can either regain trust with someone or how they can...I'm having that problem right now and Wednesday night I really needed that lesson. Like I really and truly do not trust anyone around me. Like friends or family. And I guess for what's all happened this past year, so yeah...It's hard...It really is.