Sunday, November 9, 2008

5th Quarter

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

Thank you to all of the Carey Youth that showed up at our 5th Quarter!!! We had a HUGE turn out and it was because you guys weren't afraid to invite your friends out to Carey!! We really hope you guys enjoyed it.

JR. HIGH - we are looking at putting something together just for you....kinda like a 5th quarter type!! What do ya think?? Weigh in on this and give me some feed back on what you think!!

LADIES - your mentor ship "Life Application Study" will be starting next Monday. Make plans to come to my casa at 6:00 PM...you can show up a little early...there won't be food so eat before or after but know that we will be through about 7 if not about 7:15. If you can get to my house I can get you home!!


~ CHALLENGE ~
Who can win on Wednesday night???
Vote on the sidebar & give me a preview of who will win!!
Jr. High Girls
Jr. High Guys
Sr. High Girls
Sr. High Guys
I want to see who can bring the most friends and who can get the most people out here!!! Prove me wrong but I bet you can't beat 30 students.......wanna show me you can???

No comments: