Sunday, October 19, 2008

and the winner is....

Great job to Jocelynn on our t-shirt designs!! We looked through all of them and found that you all did a really great job, but we feel that Jocelynn's fits where we would like to go with the youth group this year!! I'll make phone calls this week and let you know how much the shirts will be. Thank you for participating if you drew up a design!!
Wednesday night - - - - if you bring your Bible you'll get something BUT
the one with the most friends will win something pretty darn incredible - - - -
i believe that you just might like it!!
How was Sunday morning with T.J.??? Let me know what you thought about his lesson and the church service!!
Have an awesome Monday & leave me a comment on here!!! :)

4 comments:

Girl Power!! said...

what did it look like?

♪U Know That Chick From School♫ said...

kool ok soo asome prize wonder what it will be..... sory i didnt make it ot church sunday i for got ot tell my mom to get me upp

Anonymous said...

wat did the shirt look like. and to tell you the truth i did not go sunday.

Duffychic said...

I thought my brothers lesson was awesome even though there were not many people there the lesson really spoke to us
--krista